Tuesday 27 October 2015

10 Facts you didn't know about me :)

Hi!!
So I thought I'd write some facts about myself that not many people know.

1.I can be clumsy.
When doing casual daily tasks I always machismo kind of fail. Whether it's tripping on my own feet or dropping water on myself while drinking.It always happens.Always.


2.I love all type of music.
Whether it's classical or rock or pop,I like it.My style ranges from Miley Cyrus to Adele to Marilyn Manson,Muse and My Chemical Romance.So yeah there's a vast range.



3.I love movies.
Since I was little,I've always been attracted to cinema.I wanted to be an actress or a director...I still kinda do.I feel that overtime I watch a good movie,my character changes because I believe that movies are great influences on people.They can help to shed light on a subject.



4.I love fall/winter
I love the fact that I can just be cosy in my bed and drink some hot coco with marshmallows while I watch Doctor Who.Also Christmas!!!




5.I'm a tech kinda person.
I love everything that comes from technology and always want the next best thing.



6.I am secretly shy and socially awkward.
I do get anxious in social situations but I try to play it off as if I'm confident.It works.People thing I'm actually confident.


7.Sometimes I'm too hard on myself.
I judge my appearance too often.I'm always complaining about my weight,face,grades etc.I know that
I just need to chill and be proud of who I am.


8.I love writing.
From the age of 3 I started writing in journals and still do to this day but I've never shown them to other people.



9.I hate close-minded people.
Unfortunately my family from my mum'side is quite close-minded.So it is hard for me to get along with them without me or them getting angry.


10.I love love.
I love it when people are generous,it really does warm my heart.Whether I see an old lady giving food to the abandoned cats around the streets or whether it's a mother kissing her children,it is quite a great scenario to see.



Hope you enjoyed learning a bit about me.I hope I can learn some things about you guys.
Thanks for reading :)

2 comments :

  1. This is such a lovely post Lara! I loved getting to know you better. I definitely didn't know that you love to write. Also try to always be happy and don't think too much about a situation that you might be in :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete